no tendency to insult anyone, anything at all. hopefully, it'll be a place for me to learn how to write good stuff. a place for warming our skull, a preparation to built an expressway to ours someday. really looking forward to a nice conversation, sharing thoughts, interests, and also a new friend..
Posted on 9:49 AM

friendship and companionship

By antariksa at 9:49 AM

I think they are such a vague concept.
Call me complex, call me confusing, call me tangled, call me whatever, but yes.
I'm a mess when it comes to these things. Well, I tried not to.
Because one day, I found another 'me' inside this other person.
It's like looking in the mirror and not liking what's on the other side.

So, I hide it with my other self (and I'm pretty sure many people do this also).
With the right amount of ease, it turns out very convincing.
It works, and I suddenly became an undemanding person.
Now, I'm trapped.
Because i found another interesting fact, that a relationship is about taking and giving.
How am i supposed to take something when I don't really need anything.
And sometimes, a human needs to know that he/she is needed.

0 comments